Saturday, October 6, 2007

Irrational and Bitter

It's been a while since I wrote anything in this blog. I have to say, that everything is working out. Sam and I got married a month after my last post and, now we are expecting a baby in April.

Things however with our friends have changed. Its not been an easy road. We've come to realize that the people we were once friends with, are bad people. The kind of people to whom real friendships mean nothing. Now we sit back and see the lives they are choosing to lead. Too bad, they could have been good people. My sister is still hanging around with one of them, and I have to admit, it pisses me off. I feel as though she should know better. And that she should realize that this somewhat feels like a betrayal. She tells me it is just so she can borrow things. But I am not as stupid as apparently she thinks I am.

I don't understand why bad people exist. Why things have to escalate to anger and harsh words. I am so angry all the time it seems. I think it is because of all the shit Sam and I have to deal with, and this neighborhood. I hate it here. Stereotypical assholes, who don't realize there is more to african american culture than speaking in ebonics, listening to music WAY too loud and teaching your children to be ignorant, disrespectful, stupid little retard assholes. And it isn't just black people. ALL the people in this neighborhood are that way. With the exception of the few people with manners. I can't stand going outside when the kids are out. All they do is stare at you with their little re-re mouths hanging open and bark at you, because god forbid they use english. Literally, they bark like dogs. I hate it here.

One day I am going to go off on someone. I swear. It will be someone from this neighborhood, or an old "friend" for lack of a better word. Bad people. Gah. Stupid people, slutty people, bitches, assholes and everyone who thinks they know us better than we know us. Like those people who said we would be bad parents. Haha when your children end up pregnant at a young age because of who you let them hang around with....well any way. Thats just me being irrational and bitter. Kind of.

No comments: